The day includes:
During the workshop, there will be discussion and media supporting evidence on stresses asserted on your dog and how you can recognise and help avoid them.
Date and Time
- Aids mobility over the arthritic joint that assists joint health and mobility
- Eases pain and tension all over the body
- It helps ease muscular tension/pain created by compensatory issues
- Influences endorphin release which will help soothe pain
- Helps to clear waste in less active muscles
- Brings fresh blood and nutrients to tissues to help repair
- Enhances your relationship by easing your dogs pain perception
- A ‘feel good’ factor for the handler actively helping their dog
The workshop will be taking place on Sunday 27th September, from 9.30am until 4.00pm
Madehurst Cricket Club, Madehurst, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 0NN
The cost of the this great workshop is just £125
For all levels
How To Book
This course is delivered by Anne Tooley, one of our experienced canine Myotherapists. Anne manages enrolments onto the workshop, so if you'd like to attend then please feel free to contact her on 07712 481363. You can also contact her via firstname.lastname@example.org
As you can imagine, it's vital that no dogs attend that have contracted or been knowingly exposed to any infectious or contagious disease during the 21 days prior to the workshop. Please bring a pencil and paper. A workbook will be provided, and please wear suitable clothing for the day.
The Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966 restricts the treatment of an animal by any persons other than a qualified veterinary surgeon, and the Customer acknowledges this. This workshop does not provide customers with any specific qualification to practice on any animal.