TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONT.
- The Provider may cancel the Course at any time up to 7 days prior to the Course Date. If the
- Provider cancels the Course, then all Course Fees paid by the Customer will be refunded
- The Customer may cancel the Course up to 7 days prior to the Course Date. If the Customer
cancels the Course, then the course cost paid will not be refunded.
- If a Course is cancelled, an alternative Course Date may be offered to the Customer at the
absolute discretion of the Provider.
- If the Customer books the Course and does not cancel the Course, but in any event does not
attend the Course, then the full Course Fee will be held by the Customer to the Provider
within 7 days of the Course Date.
The Provider shall have no liability to the Customer for any claim in respect of the Dog.
The Customer undertakes the course with their own Dog at their own risk.
The Provider will have no liability or responsibility for accidents or fights which may break out
between the Dogs during the Course and/or whilst at the Venue.
- The Provider shall not be responsible to the Customer in the event that the Course cannot be
provided due to an event beyond the Provider’s reasonable control, which include (but is
not limited to) events such as fire, flood, storm, strikes or other industrial action, failure of
telecommunication services, war, riot or the actions of any government or public body. In
the event that the Provider is prevented from running the Course by such an event, the
Provider will take all reasonable steps to try and provide the Course to the Customer as
soon as is reasonably practicable.
- The Provider makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or
effectiveness of the Course and the Customer acknowledges this.
- The Provider shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to the appropriateness or reliance
upon the Course by the Customer.
- Whilst every effort is made to help and improve the well being of the Dog, the Provider shall have
no liability for any accident or illness arising from the massage therapy conducted on the
Dog, either during or following the Course.
Click below to complete payment, filling out all information on Paypal as requested, paying particular attention to the fact that the attendee's name might be different to that of the Paypal account holder. Please note that by completing payment, you understand the terms and conditions of the course as laid out above, especially in terms of animal wellbeing and cancellation policies.