TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONT.
- Information presented on the Galen Myotherapy Foundation Course, is not considered public information and may not be distributed or copied.
- It is intended only for the use of the registered student for the course duration.
- The content must not be shared with any third party, used by, or purported to be written, or produced by the student, at any time during or after the course has been completed.
- All content within the course remains the property of Galen Myotherapy and Galen Therapy Centre® and all content is covered by strict copyright.
- The Provider makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or effectiveness of the Course and the Customer acknowledges this.
- The Provider shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to the appropriateness or reliance upon the Course by the Customer.
Click below to complete payment. This will open in another window, with our payment partners Pawsitive Pooches. Please ensure you complete all information as requested, and note that by completing payment, you understand the terms and conditions of the course as laid out above.
We're also proud to offer a great bundle deal, where you can sign up for our Foundation Course and also our Distance Support Programme
receiving a discount on the total price.
Our Distance Support Programme enables one-to-one professional guidance for you as an owner to enable you to help your dog. You will be supported remotely, through the programme, by your own dedicated, experienced Galen Myotherapist. We've two different variations - based around a six or eight week programme - and you can read much more about this by following this link
You can pay and enrol in the Foundation Course - or the Foundation Course / Distance Support Bundle package - by following the link below: